The advancements in technology have made it possible for business owners to graduate from the manual workforce and payroll management to automating both the functions, and thereby achieve the highest levels of accuracy, assurance of compliance, and also retain the interests of the employees as well as the stakeholders in the organization. Eilisys’s workforce management software and HR payroll software are customizable software products that relieve business owners and employee administrators out of the mundane administrative tasks of payroll and workforce management, thus leaving them more time and bandwidth to take care of the strategic ones. Here’s a blog that talks about the features of both these software products.
The Significance of Workforce Management Software and HR Payroll Software
Let us first ask a question! Who doesn’t need automation and technology in business? Most of the business owners would say, yes! And why not! Automation is something that simplifies a lot of tasks. Besides, when programmed in accordance with the standard operating procedures and compliance, it also offers accuracy, and moreover, saves time when it comes to managing time-consuming, repetitive and lengthy tasks. In simpler words, it helps business owners to utilize their resources for more productive and strategic tasks. The use of technology has a long-running impact on the organization’s reputation. Employees, and to a large extent, corporates as well prefer working with companies that deploy the latest technology and expedite all the major administrative tasks, to be able to offer quicker services.
Features of HCM Software | Features of Employee Management Software | Workforce Management Software Features
Here are some of essential features of Eilisys’s employee management software.
- Managing compliance reports such as form20, overtime, muster roll
- Compliant with labour laws
- Exception handling features that include absenteeism, under-scheduled, shift variation, missed punch-in, late punch-out
- Notifications for deductions arising out of attendance exceptions to the employee and the line manager
- Real-time data related to attendance, employee movements, and shift-schedule.
- Facilitation of simple work shift management for supervisors
- Extra time management features helping save revenue leakages happening on account of manual shift and attendance management
- Configurable compensation as overtime or banking of hours to later be able to claim a compensatory off
- Availability of 30 standard reports
- Report designing tool to customize the reports and fetch them in multiple formats.
HR Payroll Software Features
- Leave and attendance regularization
- Variation report for the transactions of the previous months.
- Monthly salary management
- Maintaining the job history of the employees
- Digitally signed form 16
- Employee report generator and salary master data
- Audit footprints for earnings/ deductions and changes to employee master information
- Arrears calculation
- Parameter driven income tax calculation and salary JV
- Loans and advances tracking
- Extracting professional tax statement, provident fund reconciliation statement, income tax statement, ESIC statement, online challan, etc.
- EMI or equated principal based interest calculation
- Processing supplementary payroll
For more information on Eilisys’s HR payroll software and workforce management software, get in touch with Eilisys at (+91) 20 6729 5300.