Widening business frontiers, along with opportunities, organically foster a lot of complexities of which employee attendance management is but one. The transition between managing few employees, to handling a multiple-designation team, could be quite challenging, and if these challenges weren’t enough, the difficulties encountered while keeping track of every employee movement and the attendance part would only add to your confrontations. As a result, perhaps, you end up overpaying or at times, underpaying, both of which could lead to employee dissatisfaction. But with Eilisys employee time tracking software, the growth transition as well managing medium to large scale employee attendance operations in the long-run are simplified. Scroll through this blog, while it acquaints you with the benefits resulting out of the Eilisys’s employee attendance management system.
Technology is a simplified solution to a lot of otherwise complex business operations, however, only if you accept it and get adept at it. A lot of business owners still believe in maintaining musters and limiting themselves to the application of technology only in the form of calculators. Considering the fact that business is ought to turn more complex and demanding in the years to come, technology proves to be the only solution. So, as prudent business owners, it is necessary that you foster employee satisfaction and employee convenience, both by embracing technology and integrating it into your existing systems. If necessary, revamp your processes, but the point here is to ensure accuracy and pace, no matter what! Take a look at what does Eilisys Ascent’s employee time tracking software has in store for you.
Employee Attendance Management System | Employee Attendance Software | Comprehensive Employee Time Tracking Software
Right from sharing those exception emails to multiple employees, to managing the critical compliance part, the modern employee time tracking software does it all. It relieves you out of the pressures built on account of handling all the tasks manually, thereby leaving you with the breathing space required to think about other equally important aspects of your business. Some of the benefits of the employee attendance management system are highlighted below.
- Managing attendance exceptions such as absenteeism, late-in, early-outs, shift variations, etc.
- Being compliant towards labour laws through the application of overtime policies.
- Managing various compliance reports such as form 20, leave card, overtime, muster roll, etc.
- Sending email notifications to employees as well as their managers for proposed salary deductions or leave deductions on account of attendance exceptions.
- Real-time tracking and monitoring of employee attendance data.
- System based management of employee shift schedule and daily attendance.
- Extra time management
- Ability to generate 30 standard reports and designing your own report through the report writing tool.
- Simple and hassle-free integration with any attendance tools such as biometric or cards.
Highlighted above are only some of the benefits. There are many more helping business owners reap the desired results and fulfilling the objectives of investing resources into a technology based solution towards managing employee attendance. For an additional insight on the benefits delivered out of Ascent’s visit employee attendance software.